Do you find yourself wasting gallons of water as you wait for hot water to reach your faucets?
You’re not alone.
This common problem affects sinks, baths, and showers alike. But there’s good news – there’s a simple solution.
Upgrade to our high-efficiency water circulation pump for virtually instant hot water and significant savings on your water and energy costs.
Imagine a morning routine where you step into the shower and find your hot water is ready the instant you step into the stall. No more shivering and waiting for water to warm. With the WaterQuick Pro circulation pump, the hot water surges through your pipes while you grab your towel and disrobe, all without wasting water down the drain.
Fast, hot water with zero waste is no longer a dream. It’s now more accessible and affordable than ever with a circulation pump but it’s not just any ordinary circulation pump, it’s the WaterQuick Pro – designed to deliver fast and efficient hot water at your convenience.
The WaterQuick Pro circulation pump is the affordable solution for faster hot water.
This compact device easily attaches to both traditional and tankless water heaters without the need for costly remodels or specialized tools. Installation is quick and simple, even for DIY homeowners with basic plumbing knowledge. One unit is all you need to provide hot water throughout your entire home, regardless of the number of fixtures.
How the WaterQuick Pro is activated.
As soon as you turn on the hot water in any location in your home, the pump automatically activates and circulates hot water through your pipes in as little as 15 seconds, depending on the distance between your faucet and the water source. After this short delay, hot water is immediately available, all you need to do is turn on and off the hot water faucet.
The benefits of using this water circulation pump:
- It is an affordable DIY water conservation project that saves water and money.
- Unlike many other products designed to save water this one is fast and easy to install.
- It saves energy by not heating the water all of the time, but only warming it when it is needed.
- The hot water is not set by a timer, so it is available whenever it is needed.
- The pump has three speeds to ensure fast delivery of hot water even in remotest rooms of large homes.
- The operational costs are only a few dollars each year.
- It is whisper-quiet during operation.
- The device comes with a three-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It is compact and installs out of the way.
- It has a durable, stainless-steel construction.